First Children's book published. (My own)

Sorry about the delay folks, had some family stuff to take care of. Also, I have been working on my books. I have managed to work out the mysteries that is Amazon and I have published my first of many children's book. I have put it free on Kindle Unlimited, and I am trying to figure out how to make it permanent free for this particular book.

I hope you like it, and if you have Kindle Unlimited, can you please ensure you "read" to the end, as they pay per page view. A quick few work review would be great but on this one, I'm not overly pushing for one.

 Thank you all and here is the link.



My Author Facebook is here.

My Author Blog is here.

And my Author Amazon is here.

Feel free to drop me a message any time.

I also have nearly ready Freddy Frog Finds A Home (Children's), Toy Fairy Lesson (Children's), Mushbow (Children's), Missing Alice (Children's / Young Adult) and Case Island (Young Adult).

I also have some textbooks (I am trying to make them funny, so children will learn and laugh) and puzzle books in the works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Freddy Frog PDF

Heather Renee

Karen Tomlinson: A Bond of Destiny and Dragons