Hi there, just an update.

Hi there, I thought I would give you all an update on how my writing is going.

For my children's/YA books, I write under the name Tamsin O'Shea

Facebook link for Tamsin O'Shea

For my Adult books I write under the name Freyja O'Shea

Facebook link for Freyja O'Shea

On my Freyja O'Shea page, you will find small excerpts of my writing, Cover design ideas etc.

These are the possibilities of becoming my cover for Book 1 in my "Dragonbonds" series.


Idea 1




Idea 2


This is the original picture I drew, unfortunately, the colors were a bit light, so I played with a few Photo editing programs and came up with the darker blue one that I posted further up.

Aalia's Awakening is about a young woman who grew up in an orphanage. She found out when she was 18, that she was, in fact, a Ele Draconis (Elemental Dragon). Her element is water, hence the blue. She finds her Nexus and Fate mates along the way while rescuing her best friend, fending off Drakes that want to force mate with her, as well as the gradual awakening of her abilities.

I am 26463 words in at the moment, and will hopefully have it finished and uploaded for sale, on Amazon, soon.

Take a look at my Facebook page and join me in my journey.

Thankyou all for taking the time to read this, any feedback or comments are welcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Freddy Frog PDF

Heather Renee

Karen Tomlinson: A Bond of Destiny and Dragons