Out goes 2017, in comes 2018.

Hello there, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope you all have a safe New Year.

My New Year resolution is to ensure I keep my blogs flowing, and get my books finished and up to print/online.

I write under Tamsin O'Shea for my children's/YA books, and Freyja O'Shea for my Adult books.

Here is all my page links Another blogChildren's/YA Amazon linkAdult Amazon hereGoodreads hereHome school resources webpageFacebook Author groupFacebook author pageFacebook Author page Adult books.

I will also be reading and reviewing, at least 1 book per week. I look forward to hearing any suggestions or comments you have.

Keep safe and once again Happy New Year 2018.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Freddy Frog PDF

Heather Renee

Karen Tomlinson: A Bond of Destiny and Dragons