Rosemary A Johns

Today I have the immense pleasure of bringing you a great author, Rosemary A Johns

Her books are absolutely phenomenal and her latest, Vampire Princess (Book 2 in her Rebel Angels series) is being released on 31 July 2018. 

Available via the links below for pre-order but will be an amazing lowered price of only 99c from the 31st July 2018 until 4th August 2018. This is an amazing offer from an amazing author.





Blurb


Angel World is no heaven…
Held prisoner, Violet never anticipated her long-lost mother would be the poisonous Queen of Angel World. Or that she’d be forced to rule as a corrupted princess or risk a perilous escape.
When a harem boy angel draws Violet into the dark court’s twisted sports, she’s thrown into deadly trials that even her monstrous powers may not be able to overcome. If she refuses, both the snarky angel and geek vampire she loves will be enslaved to a powerful cult.  
No matter what she chooses, she’ll be facing the dangers of Angel World on the eve of war…

"OMG I love this! I want them all. I am hooked." - Goodreads, Denise, 5 Stars

Excerpt
I had a vampire at my back and an angelic army facing me. And I was finally free to make my own choices.

Even if they killed me.

Time to fight dirty.

Fireballs burst from my left palm, sizzling down my arms. I hurled them at the ground of The Pit, blazing a fire that arched in a bubble around Ash and me, electric in the black night.

The Glories bayed, dive-bombing in flaming formations, as the Matriarch landed so close to the fire it hissed; her feathers caught. She held up her hand, and the Glories pulled back, restless.

The Matriarch’s hair billowed behind her. Her eyes were cracking ice. ‘You would dare use our own revered fire against us, traitor?’

Why did it shank that my mum called me that instead of baby bird?

‘You don’t want to test what I’d dare. You know why?’ I exploded the flames higher, and the Matriarch stumbled backward, as her wingtips blistered. ‘Because trapped here I forgot…who I am. But I remember now. I may be half angelic asshole, but you know what else?’ I curled the throbbing fingers of my broken hand into Ash’s, and he clasped it. ‘I’m the vampires’ princess too.’

Roars, howls, snarls.

The Glories were about to get medieval: I’d misjudged my audience.

The Matriarch, however, only shook out her seared wings. ‘You claim a shadowed heritage. I wished for you to defeat our world’s maze. Yet I too am guilty of forgetting that shadow in your soul. Because if you’re the Fallen’s princess, who do you believe to be your father? A beast who shall sing in your suffering.’

I shrank from the cruelty of her smile. Then I shrieked.

A glimmering myrrh whiplashed my mind, cracking it open as easily as cracking an egg. Memories, each one tumbling out one after the other, bled at the Matriarch’s feet.

I sobbed, falling to my knees.

Somewhere, far back in my juddering brain, someone — Ash — was calling my name, wrapping his wings around me.

But twenty-one years of life had been laid bare, and I was coming apart.

The flames above our heads stuttered.

Another lash of the myrrh whip; the last traces of my fire shield flickered out.

Ash leaped in front of me. Unarmed and naked, he still looked deadly.

When the Matriarch rose to her full height, she was no longer smiling.

And that was deadly.

I tensed, as she stalked towards me. Rose










Want to read more and stay up to date on Rosemary’s newest releases? Sign up for her *VIP* Rebel Newsletter and get a FREE novella!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Freddy Frog PDF

Heather Renee

Karen Tomlinson: A Bond of Destiny and Dragons