AUTUMN SAND : BONDED (WARNING HAS ADULT CONTENT)

Autumn Sand's Bonded, what can I say but phew what a great read. It's a pleasure to read an adult book that's so well written (doesn't have that "smut" factor). I certainly got some new ideas and shall we say, my hubby has had more..........smiles because of this book. My hubby's quote for this book "I'd like to be a fly on her wall"


Blurb straight from Amazon

*****This is a standalone novel**** ****Meant for 18 years and over****

MAGNUM

I want her with everything I am. It's a need so deep that all I can do is push her away. But, that's who I am--it's what I do. Anyone who dares to get too close, I shove away--out of my reach. The damage of my past won't let me move forward--won't let me love her.

But now, she's in danger, and I refuse to let anything happen to her. Come Hell or high water, I will protect her. Or die trying...

BRENDA

It was all about sex. At least, that's what I told myself. I refused to let Magnum have my heart. But when the anniversary of my tragic past comes back to haunt me, it's Magnum who's there to save me--from my past and from the demons who torment me. Time heals all wounds, but this time, the pain just might be incurable. Can Magnum fix what was destroyed so long ago? 



She also has many other books in the same catagory.


Blurb straight from Amazon

***This book is for readers 18+. There is violence and sexual content.***
***Standalone book***

Anaya

The whole fairy-tale.
A forever love.
And I thought I found it.

What I really found was
Danger, corruption, and betrayal.

Then, I meet him,
The gorgeous, tall man with topaz eyes.
He sets my pulse on fire,
And changes everything.

But he’s hiding something.
Not letting me in.
As an interior designer,
It’s my job to spot the wrinkle,
The problem.

Now, I’m determined to fix it,
For both of us.

Tony

She’s everything I want,
And everything I can’t have.
The brown-eyed beauty lights up
My dark and grim life.

But I can’t fall for her,
Can’t let her know the truth.
My past will destroy her,
Destroy us.
Will the bedlam of the past ruin our future together?






Blurb straight from Amazon

***This is a standalone book.***

TICK

I don't need much.
As the right-hand man to the mob boss, 
I have everything I need.
Women, money, power.

I've seen too much,
Hurt too long to want anything more.

But when I hear the screams,
I go into overdrive,
Driven to help a woman in need.


What I didn't realize is she was going to save me.

CYMA

There's no "happily-ever-after."
There's only heartache and pain.
I learned that the hard way.

Now, I have one goal: protect my daughter.
But when the rugged and sexy man saves me,
All I want is to bolt.
After all, I've got enough to deal with right now.

But a chance encounter proves me wrong.
Can we find a way to find love in the middle of mayhem? 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Freddy Frog PDF

Heather Renee

Karen Tomlinson: A Bond of Destiny and Dragons