FANTASTIC FREEBIES AS @ 20 JULY 2017

Fantastic Freebies (Free at the time of publishing, 20 July 2017)

Please don't forget to put up a review after reading even if its only a few words, reviews help authors in many ways.




Blurb from Amazon

Sesskia, talented thief and secret mage, has spent the last ten years traveling the world, searching for ancient books that will teach her magic forbidden in her country. When she is magically transported to another world where magic is not only permitted, but celebrated, she wonders if she ever wants to return. With new friends and a chance at a new life, Sesskia feels as if she’s finally come home.

But catastrophe is coming. Her new home Castavir and the world of her birth are coming inexorably together, heralding near-total destruction for both.

The mad God-Empress of Castavir intends to take advantage of the crisis by conquering both worlds—whatever is left of them. Sesskia must work with the Castaviran mages to combine their radically different magics to prevent the convergence from happening and save both her worlds.






Blurb from Amazon

The mystery of Rosamund Hodge’s Crimson Bound meets the romance of the best Beauty and the Beast retellings. 

An old tale tells the story of how a little man named Rumpelstiltskin spun straw into gold and tricked a desperate girl into trading away her baby. But that’s not exactly how it happened. 

The real story began with a drunken father who kept throwing money away on alcohol and women, while his daughter, Aoife, ran the family farm on her own. When he gambled away everything they owned to the Duke, it was up to her to spin straw into gold to win it all back. 

With her wits and the help of a magical guardian, she outsmarted the Duke and saved the day. 

Well almost…

Her guardian suddenly turned on Aoife and sent her on a quest to find his name, the clues to which were hidden deep in the woods, a moldy dungeon, and a dead woman’s chamber. 

Her feelings for one of the men who tricked her from the start threaten to complicate everything. Not the tale of a damsel in distress, this is the story of a tenacious, young woman who solved a mystery so great that not even the enchanted man who spun straw into gold could figure it out. 

Not until Aoife came along.





Blurb from Amazon

Nothing is as it seems.

Frey's life is a lie. She doesn't remember being bound from magic. She didn't intend to discover this dangerous secret, to get entangled in Council business. But she did.

And now she's on the run.

With the aid of a stranger, she discovers a world beyond the elves who bound her. But it's a world of shadows and dark magic, a world she's been warned not to trust. The farther she strays, the more she finds a forgotten past. As she fights to reclaim her true identity, Council trackers hunt her down.

If they find her, she will burn.

The stranger offers her a way out, but it's a path of no return. How do you know who to believe when you don't even know who you are?





Blurb from Amazon

"Excellent beginning with a well developed world and interesting characters." — Caffeinated Book Reviewer

"I personally am a Kate Daniels fan, and I loved this series." — Amazon Reviewer

"Oh my GOODNESS! I completely devoured this book in one siting it was THAT GOOD!" — Cocktails and Books Blog


Evil triumphs when good people do nothing.

I didn’t realize my entire life would be flipped upside down because I wanted to do the right thing. I’m a mercenary for hire. I’m not supposed to care. I’m supposed to take the money, do the job, and move on. 

Would you be able to let the murder of a seven-year-old boy go? I can’t and I won’t. I don’t care that a vampire is the lead suspect, or that the shifters are out for blood. 

Working this case will put me on the radar of two of the most powerful factions. As if that isn’t stressful enough with my secrets, what am I suppose to do when a third power player emerges and they know exactly who I am and what I can do? I’m in over my head but I won’t stop.

I may be a mercenary, but I do have honor. Even if I have to risk my own life, I’m going to get justice. I’m going to make somebody pay.

If you love snarky heroines, kick-butt fight scenes, and unexpected twists, then one-click Cursed by Fire today!





Blurb from Amazon

Join the adventure in this well-loved series.

Cass Clereaux is a FireSoul—one of the unlucky few to inherit a piece of the dragon’s soul. It gives her a deadly, forbidden magic, but at least it helps her find treasure. The only people she can trust are her fellow FireSouls, Del and Nix. They hunt treasure to pay the bills and keep their FireSoul secret to save their lives.

When Cass is blackmailed by a criminal overlord who holds their lives in his hands, things get rough. He wants a pair of rare daggers hidden inside a deadly temple. If Cass and her friends don’t get him the daggers, they’re dead. But when they get into the temple, they realize that things are even worse than they’d imagined. What was supposed to be a normal job is decidedly…not. And surviving it might be impossible.

Hidden Magic features kick butt heroines, a hot hero, and otherworldly adventure.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Freddy Frog PDF

Heather Renee

Karen Tomlinson: A Bond of Destiny and Dragons